Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Merry Christmas From The Captain

I was amazed tonight when I thought about how soon Christmas would be here. Three days...yikes...I'm already feeling like it's over. I suppose this is how life is sometimes. We use all our energy and time anticipating and planning our futures and we miss out on the present. Today was Christmas for me...and tomorrow, it will be Christmas all over again. Christmas is a very important day to celebrate, but I like to think of it as a season. Let's enjoy this time people, and for a few weeks forget about what our next "step" in life is going to be. It's okay to sing carols and put up cheesy decorations...act like kids again. It's no fun being to cool for Christmas. So...from The Very Merry Captain of Christmas...in the words of the immortal John Lennon...

THIS IS CHRISTMAS...I hope you have fun!

Peace and Love,
Kristopher

No comments: