Monday, April 04, 2005

FOTM

If you're read much of my blog, you already know I have a knack for finding wacky websites. Well, after making the comment about my hair looking like a Ken doll I did a quick google search and this is what I turned up....Fan of The Man! Yep, it's a fan club for Ken Doll fans. From what I can tell it's nothing more than FOTM Prez Linda's way to waste her obviously "not so precious" time. The members link doesn't even work, the last noticable FOTM activity was in 2001, and from the schedule on the website it looks like Linda only kept up the fantasy for about 30 days or so. Oh boy, "Ken Boxer Shorts of the Month", that sounds fun :) Why don't we all email jef@manbehindthedoll.com and find out what mental hospital Linda is a patient at so we can all send her a get well card.

No comments: