Thursday, November 11, 2004

Alive and Doing Fine

Maps_Yeah Yeah Yeahs_Maps - EP
So Alive_Ryan Adams_So Alive - Single
Worn Me Down_Rachael Yamagata_EP
Which Will_Nick Drake_Pink Moon (Remastered)
Guess I'm Doing Fine_Beck_Sea Change
23_Jimmy Eat World_Futures
Blacking Out the Friction_Death Cab for Cutie_Studio X Sessions (iTunes Exclusive) - EP
I'm Coming Over_Ryan Adams_Moroccan Role - EP
Recycled Air_The Postal Service_Give Up
In My Place_Coldplay_A Rush of Blood to the Head

This is a modified version of the last mix I posted, Blacking Out Everything. I retooled it and retitled it. It works better this way. You can purchase the whole mix for $9.90 with iTunes. Put in this disc on a great fall day just like today, and I promise a warm fuzzy feeling. Add a cup of coffee and a good friend, and you'll be in heaven. It will be well worth the $10.

-KDK

No comments: