Monday, November 08, 2004

Ramen, Have It Your Way

I was having a double bowl of Ramen noodles last night and I had an idea. Well, I'll admit it...I have been toying with this idea for a few weeks, but only decided it was worth writing about last night. Enough lead in...here it goes.

My idea is a restaurant that features Ramen noodles. In the same way that Chick-fila features the chicken sandwhich, or a smoothie shop does smoothies.

I started my Ramen experimentation, which eventually let to this idea, by cutting up some leftover chicken and mixing it into a bowl of chicken Ramen. Fast, easy chicken noodle soup...not from a can. I added frozen veggies the next time, and the idea really solidified.

Now that you see where I'm going with this Ramen noodle restaurant thing, try to come up with things you could add to Ramen noodles to make then more interesting and post your recipes ideas on my blog.

No comments: