Monday, November 22, 2004

Jingle Time Is Here

Calm down everyone...I'm back! My grandmother, that bloody Swede, broke her hip last week so I was exiled to the Internet-Free Zone of Oklahoma or as it is otherwise known...Stillwater Regional Hospital. She is still recovering there, but I have returned to my life in Norman (which most of you know still consists of extended daily excursions to Panera to use the free wi-fi internet).

This holiday season I am extending the same pledge that I made a year ago...When I wake up on the morning of December 26th I will be totally and completely SICK OF CHRISTMAS. My attempt to drown myself in holiday cheer last year failed. When it was all over I still wanted more...Christmas music, Santa Claus, candy canes, whatever....I just needed more! This year I am kicking it up a notch. I'm starting early with the music. I've already compiled a cheerful mix of Christmas tunes, and it's playing right now!!! This is only the first of what I hope turns into a whole series of Christmas mixes. 10 songs each...new and old...spiritual and secular...all songs that are sure to make you cringe after hearing them more than once or twice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippee! i am so glad that you've begun the christmas fun! i however can't figure outhow to get the musice thing so i will need some help...but i promise this year, just as last, i will give it my all to make the most out of the holiday season and be ready for it to end by the 26th:)