Tuesday, November 23, 2004

New Miracle Drug From U2

I just downloaded the new U2 album, and I'm currently listening to track 5. Don't have anything to say about it yet, but I needed to post something...I will say the second track, Miracle Drug, was something special. It's always a good day when a long awaited album like this drops into my life. The last time I was this excited about music was after the release of Weezer's last album, Maladroit. Okay...back to the music. I'm sure I'll come up with more to write about the new album later...might even throw in a feature on the Delirious? concert at Lifechurch tonight.

"All because of You, I am"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear this album! i am so glad you are back to posting on your blog! it had been too long! hope the concert is blog worthy for you so you will post again soon!