Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Soundtrack To My Life

Last night I bought myself an Apple iPod Shuffle. Every once in a while the audiophile / technonerd / popcultureslut in me needs to be satisfied. I won't go into any long winded sales pitch or performance review of the iPod Shuffle, but I will say this...it makes me all tingly inside when even look at it, and it sounds good too! Music to me is like a soundtrack for my life. iTunes, Playlists, iMixes, iPods, etc...these things make it possible for me to really tweak that soundtrack and apply it to what I'm doing or feeling at a specific moment. My new iPod Shuffle has brought me one step closer to creating the perfect soundtrack to my life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. haven't laughed that hard all day.

Unknown said...

awww... you changed all the "blah blah blah's" to real words. i'm sad.

:) jk, that was funny tho.

matt said...

Soundtrack? Since I do not own an iPod yet, my soundtrack still spins. And Pearl Jam has been a recurring event in my life. Try as I may, I just cannot shake 'em. Maybe someday I'll go digital... the day after I buy a cell phone, you popcultureslut you.

Anonymous said...

hey baby! so where's todays entry? i got to an internet finally but it's costing me 2 euros to use it for an hour which i need because the keybord is different and it takes me longer to type! but i enjoyed reading your blogs...i hadn't read it since the entry with the pictures of us!